Terms and Conditions
When you place an order with us at Paprika Gifts, we require your name, e-mail address, credit / debit card number and card expiry date. Without this information we will not be able to process your request or notify you of acceptance and dispatch of your order.
An email confirmation is only a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It is not an acceptance of your order and we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.
A contact telephone number is also required so that we may reach you if there is a problem with your order, or if your order requires a delivery quote. We may, unless you advise us otherwise, pass this information to our couriers or other agents in case they need to contact you to arrange the processing or delivery of your order.
As part of our efforts to ensure that you are aware of the latest developments and offers, we may also use this information to advise you of new products, special offers or changes to our site. If you would rather not receive this information, please send and email to email@example.com. Please ensure that you notify us of your preference for each e-mail address account given to us. Once your order has been dispatched, the completion of the contract between Paprika Gifts and yourself takes place. We cannot fulfill any obligations due to the following reasons:
- The product you ordered being out of stock
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment
- The identification of a pricing or product description error
- Customers who fail to reach any order criteria set out in the Terms & Conditions
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Services Representatives either by email or by phone.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time. We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Please note that you are entitled to cancel this contract if you so wish, provided you exercise your right no longer than eight working days after the day on which you receive the products. If you wish to exercise your right to cancel this contract prior to order dispatch, please contact our customer services department at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out in our Returns page.
Product Pricing, Descriptions, Images & Estimated Time of Arrivals
All prices published are in pounds sterling and are inclusive of European Union sales tax at the prevailing rate. Each product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information, including Product Descriptions, appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position at the exact moment you place an order. The images shown online and in catalogues are for illustration purposes only. Any props shown with products are not included in the sale of a product unless otherwise specified.
ETA dates are for guidance only and may change due to unexpected delivery problems. ETA dates reflect when deliveries are expected to arrive at our warehouse, please allow a further 7 days for stock to be quality control checked and booked in.
Sale Item Disclaimer
We have very limited stock of our sale items, and we will not be taking back orders on any of these items.
Payment for all orders is at point of sale and not at point of dispatch. All prices are inclusive of VAT (where applicable) at the current rates and are correct at the time of entering the information onto the system. The total cost of your order is the price of the products ordered plus delivery. You confirm that the credit or debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit cardholders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to or does not, for any reason, authorise payment to us, we will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery. We reserve the right to withdraw any products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any product from this Website whether or not that product has been sold; To be eligible to purchase products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information
- Be over 18 years of age
- Stipulate a delivery address in the United Kingdom. Please note that PO box numbers, hotels and accommodation addresses are not acceptable
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
By making an offer to buy a product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to, your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.
Terms & Conditions of Sale
By accepting these Terms & Conditions, customers agree to read all our policies of sale previously mentioned and on the Delivery and Returns page.
Terms & Conditions – Facebook/Instagram Free Prize Draw and free P&P (May 2017)
1. THE PROMOTER: Paprika Gifts. 8d Chelsea Road, Bath BA1 3DU.
2. PARTICIPANTS: Only those who have a valid Facebook or Instagram account and like or share pages or posts on either www.facebook.com/paprikagifts or www.instagram.com/paprikagifts for the duration of the promotion may participate. This excludes employees of Paprika Gifts, suppliers, friends and family.
3. DURATION: The opening date of the promotion is 00:01am GMT on 8 May 2017 for accepting Paprika Gifts Facebook or Instagram page likes or shares to be entered into the free prize draw and the closing date is 11:59pm GMT on the 15 May 2017, but free P&P on all sales applies to the end of May (11:59pm GMT on 31.05.17).
4. Ten (10) winners will be picked at random using www.randomresult.com from all the valid entries who permit their name to be viewed on Facebook when they like a page (see Facebook terms and conditions). Participants can like or share as many times as they like, but the prizes are limited to one prize per person. As each winner’s name is drawn, they will be removed from the draw until 10 winners have been picked.
5. Each winner will receive one of 10 scarves to the value of £13.50 each (inc VAT) free by post, up to one week after the prize draw winner has been picked. 6. The winners will be notified by direct message on Facebook and Instagram within seven (7) days of the closing date (on or before 22 May 2017). Winners must provide a valid UK postal address in order to receive their scarf.
7. In the event of any dispute, the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value and holds the right to withdraw this prize draw or extend the duration at any time. No correspondence will be entered into.
8. Responsibility is not accepted for page likes or shares not recorded or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind and responsibility is not accepted for scarves lost, damaged or delayed in the post.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or consequential damage of any nature in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise caused by acceptance of the terms and conditions or in connection with the prize (to the extent permissible by law).
10. The Promoter shall not sell or share any data gathered from this promotion with any third party. However a full list of winners name will be available by request by writing to Paprika Gifts at 8b Chelsea Road, Bath BA1 3DU, United Kingdom.
11. These terms and conditions and any issues or disputes which may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
12. Terms and conditions of this promotion are correct as of 1 May 2017.